Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Visitors!

We are so lucky to have so many family members that love us so much. This past week was filled with lots of visitors!!!

Ok…So, last post, we had just gone to the doctor....Tristan weighed 11lbs 13oz and we found out breastfeeding alone wasn't enough....that was last Wednesday...so the doctor asked us to come in for a weight check on Monday....just 5 days later he weighed 12lbs 12oz....that’s almost 1 full pound in 5 days!! WOW! :-O

On Thursday Grandpa Michael and Grandma Mary came down from Auburn for lunch. Tristan got to snuggle and fall asleep with Grandma and he got to play with Grandpa. He really enjoyed sharing his smiles with them.

On Saturday Grandma Teresa and Auntie Kylie came over to baby-sit Tristan. Jimmy and I went out to dinner at Spice Thai Kitchen to celebrate my coming 29th Birthday! Dinner was great....but we missed our movie (Inglorious Bastards) so we went to Starz and played pool instead. I WON all 4 games!!! It was great to get out and enjoy each other for a few hours. Thanks Grandma Teresa and Auntie Kylie.

On Monday Tristan's Great Grandma Erma, Grandma Teresa, Great Aunt's Debi & Lisa, Aunties Tera & Kylie and Second Cousin Breeann all came up to Vacaville to go to lunch with us to celebrate my birthday. We also celebrated my Aunt Lisa's birthday. It was great seeing everyone!

My actual birthday was Tuesday (Sept 1st). Even though we went out on Saturday, Jimmy still wanted to cook me a special dinner...so I asked for, shrimp skewers, potatoes and asparagus. It came out GREAT and was Yum-O!

The upcoming holiday weekend is separating our little family for 3 days. Jimmy is gong to Lake Shasta for a houseboat-bachelor party weekend for his best friend Jason. Tristan and I, joined by my mom, will be heading to Reno/Sparks, NV for the Annual Nugget Rib Cook Off!

Well that’s all folks....Here's what you all come here for....PICTURES!!!


swinging in the big baby swing at the park
playing with Grandapa Michael
this is fun
I got big muscles!

after a bath

Auntie Kylie sleeping on the job! lol
me and mommie on her birthday

birthday mommie...29!
mommies birthday dinner. Seasoned potatoes (broiled), BBQ'd shrimp with Garlic Parmesan Basil butter, Asparagus and fresh Sourdough bread! Yum-O!!!!!!!

good morning
just hanging out in the swing
SMILEY TIME!!!!

1 comment: