Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3.5 months old

So we went to the doctor today. Tristan had to get his second round of vaccinations. One oral and two shots. He got more Bugs Bunny Band Aids and he cried for a little longer this time...but then he was asleep in his car seat by the time we got out of the doctors office. He slept in the car and then he woke up when we got home and I fed him and he went down for his afternoon nap (early) and slept for about 3 hours. Then later fell asleep in my arms while I was watching funny videos on You Tube about babys first laughs...they were so funny!

Anyway, Here is where he is at now! 14 pounds, 13.5 ounces and 25 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for his height and the 50-75th percentile in weight. The doctor is very happy with his growth. She wants us to work more on tummy time so he can start to roll over. She said since all is going well with his weight gain, we will wait to start cereal once he is 6 months old. She also said he is almost ready for the exersaucer, he just needs to get a little more control over his neck/head.

He started giggling a few days ago and smiles alot now. He likes it when we put his toes in his mouth...that makes him giggle. And this morning him and I were hanging out on the bed and just talking and making faces lying next to each other....when I sat up and then sat him up in front of me and started talking to him he started giggling....that was pretty special.

For a while now he has been batting at his toys that hang from his play mat...but today he actually started intentionally reaching for them. He will hold the rattle in his left hand and the chime-frog with his right hand and move his arms all over and kick his feet like crazy. He also will grab the rattle with both hands and try to pull it down to put it in his mouth.

By now you should have received an email from Snapfish, inviting you to view our pictures. If you haven’t gotten this email, please let me know so I can have it resent. The only downfall, is they require you to sign up in order to view the pictures..but its FREE and just takes a few minutes…plus this is really the easiest way for you to see current pictures as email will only allow me to send a few pics at a time. I plan to upload pictures each month, of the previous month. So when Tristan turns 4 months old on October 11th, shortly there after, I will upload all the pics that we took of him while he was 3 months old. With Snapfish, you should be able to order prints of any of our pictures and they will mail them to you. They also have all kinds of other merchandise that you can get with his picture on it, like mugs, mouse pads, calendars, photo books, even stamps! Also, now that we are set up on Snapfish, I should be able to load slideshows onto the blog, which should be easier and faster than the way I have been doing it in the past. So after I upload the 3month pics I will try to put a slide show on the blog.

So here are just a few pictures to get you by until October 11th (ish)! ;-)

Playing in my new exersaucer thing...although I'm still not quite big enough for it.















Great Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came over for a visit















4 Generations of Hansen Men.
Great Grandpa Herb, Grandpa Chris, Daddy Jim and Baby Tristan














(This is the only shot that mommy got on our camera...not so good.
Will Grandpa Chris and Great Grandma email my mommy some of the shots that were taken with your camera?
Pretty please with a Tristan Kiss on Top!?!?!)


Hanging out on the couch...eating my hands















Wearing my "I was Born at John Muir Medical Center" T-shirt!



















Blowing Bubbles! (if you look closely, you can see them on my chin)















Getting a Bath















MOMmmmmmm....I am trying to play here...stop it with the flash!




















Playing with my toys, and kicking my legs!














Watching "Handy Manny" on Disney Channel




















Well...That's All Folks!
XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment