Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We survived...

Tristan, as well as mommy & daddy,
survived his first set of immunizations!

Tristan is now 6 1/2 weeks old.

He has grown from 8lbs 4oz, 19in at birth to 10lbs 1oz, 21 1/2in.
The doctor says he looks great and is gaining weight nicely.
Our next appointment is at 4 months old, in October.
Here are some pictures from his appointment yesterday!

First they measured me...I grew 2 1/2 inches...

then they weighed me...I've gained almost 2lbs... then I got my shots...they hurt and made me cry
with lots of tears...afterwards mommy cuddled me and then daddy cuddled me...
I am feeling better now...they gave me a Bugs Bunny Band-Aid on each leg....
and they gave me a book for being such a good boy...

2 comments:

  1. aaahhh poor guy got his shots!!! Did they tell you to give him tylenol first? i did with aidan. i don't knwo hoow much it helped when he got the shot (cuz he cried too!!) but i think it helped after... he pretty much zonked out for the entire day! glad to see he's grown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, Thanks for the updated pics...they change so fast so keep the pics coming :) He is absolutly adorable and I can't wait to see him in Oct. Say Hi to the glowing dad for me.

    Love ya
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete