Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Our FIRST Baby Pictures!!!

So I had my 2nd ultrasound today. Got to SEE the baby finally, since last time it was like the size of a bean or something..it just looked like a blurry spot...NOW it actually looks like a baby. WE have 2 arms and 2 legs...as well as 10 fingers and 10 toes....can you believe you can see that already. I mean the baby is only 2.5 inches long right now. I also got to HEAR the heartbeat again.....searching took little effort...It was a nice 155 beats per minute...I know fast huh? Well they say thats perfectly healthy so I am not worried. AND I got to take home pictures!!!! 11 to be exact.

Here are a few of my favorites.

our baby has cute feet with cute little toes

...and 5 fingers...in this pic the baby is resting its head on its hand...it was pretty cute!



Well, hope to post more soon! Hope all is well with you!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! At my 12 week appt, Aidan slept the whole time and never moved so it was hard to get pics of him! So guessing they couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl yet?? You know what they say though about a faster HB... it might be a girl!! I had heard that a slower HB (in the 140's) is usually a boy (and Aidan's was always in the 140's), and high (150's to 160's) is a girl... but that's just an old wive's tale and not actually proven scientifically! ;) So we shall see! Either way, as long as the baby is healthy that's all that matters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...I dont' know if the baby was sleeping or not...but it definetly didn't move much...she said she would like it if it moved a little so she could get a better view of the fluid behind the neck. She poked at my belly a few times and that got the baby to move a little for her. It was pretty cool to watch it all on the screen as she was doing her thing. Yeah, we will have to keep waiting to find out if its a boy or girl. I wish I could have an ultrasound machine at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time before you have an U/S drink some juice or have some fruit. The sugar will actually wake the baby up and get them moving. I didn't hear about that until my last couple appts and we definitely saw more movement... so was she able to get all the measurements she needed? when do you go back in? 16 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an appt with my reg. dr on jan. 2 and then I go back to this U/S place at 2o weeks (I think) that appt is Feb. 6th.

    ReplyDelete