Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

pregnant?

So took a test yesterday, and it says we are Pregnant. Put a call into the doctor today to get an appointment. unfortunatley my regular OB/GYN is no longer in private practice so I have been forwarded to another doctor. They say they don't usually see patients until they are at least in their 9th week. What the heck!? I think I am in the 6-8 week stage and they can't see me until the 19th...thats 15 days!!!! IS THIS NORMAL? UGH! Well I will write more later once I know!

2 comments:

  1. Actually it is pretty standard to not be able to make an appt to 8 or 9 weeks. My Dr will test to confirm but won't schedule the 1st prenatal appt until then. I got in earlier this time b/c I was considered high risk... but I know the 1st go aroud I didn't have my appt until 9 weeks. But you are so close I'm surprised they didn't want to get you in anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it was lame...they weren't even willing to just bring me in for the test confirmation, which was all I was asking for. Oh well. I think its for the better that I am going to this other doctor anyway!

    ReplyDelete