Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

...so in my last post, I talked about the fact that I was having problems getting in to see a doctor. So I asked a coworker of mine who she goes to, as she is pregnant with #2. I called and got an appointment for Friday 11/7/08. Jimmy left work early to go with me. They confirmed that we ARE pregnant.

We think we may be 8-9 weeks along which looks like a May or June baby! We will have our first ultrasound this week and then we will know for sure, and we will have a due date.

I have been experienceing some morning sickness, but I think I have found what works for me to relieve it, at least a little bit....I just have to eat all day. Lot's of little meals seems to do the trick!

Jimmy "knows" its a boy...and his name will be James Christian Updegraff Hansen II after his daddy. If he is wrong and its a girl, we have a couple of names in mind, but no final decision has been made yet.

Write more soon! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. that is great news. Congratulations!! We don't know what we're doing but if you have questions feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Kevin and I are excited for you. Let me know if we can help with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I Love you guys so much & you guys really deserve this. If there is anything you need or will need..... im on it!

    ReplyDelete